Terms & Conditions for VDubs In The Valley
1. The Organiser is VDubs In The Valley
2. Visitors will not be allowed admission to the Show without a valid ticket. On arival you will need to produce your emailed confirmation, the attendant will check your vehicle registration against your booking. You will then be given the relevant wrist bands and told where to go i.e family camping, general camping, or young and lively camping.
3. Promotional or discounted tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
4. All tickets, discounts and promotions are subject to availability.
5. Presentation of the ticket for Show admission constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions upon which the Organiser, is prepared to grant entry. Upon exit from the Show visitors will not be re-admitted without a valid wristband.
6. Tickets can not be exchanged, or transferred, nor may they be resold for commercial gain.
7. No refunds are available on tickets.
8. Removal of the wristband or any alteration may invalidate the ticket.
9. Children under 14 can gain free access to the show.
10. All children entering the Show must have a ticket. To obtain child tickets you can order in advance via the website.
11. For public safety the Organiser reserves the right and ultimate discretion to refuse admission to or to eject visitors to Show or with respect to Show Attractions in reasonable circumstances (for example taking health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account), and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of customers. Customers should note that they may be refused entry or ejected from the venue on account of being (or appearing to be) abusive, threatening, or drunken, declining to be searched, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances or for any other anti-social behaviour.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to defer, rearrange, amend or cancel the Show in whole or in part or any of its Attractions at any time without obligation to refund or exchange tickets. If for any reason we cannot offer you any feature or attraction at the time or date specified, we will endeavour to offer you a suitable alternative time and/or date during the Show.
13. Except for any liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law; we the Organiser, our Members, staff, agents or representatives will not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence or breach of statutory duty) for any damage to property, accidents or injuries incurred at the Show.
14. The Organiser cannot accept financial or other responsibility for: i) any loss or liability incurred by the public at the Show, which arises or may arise as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or for any advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor; or ii) any loss or damage to personal property brought into the Show.
15. Visitors may be filmed and/or recorded for broadcast, marketing, Show promotion or security purposes during the Show.
16. The distribution of leaflets or any other advertising material or the sale of articles anywhere within the Exhibition premises is strictly forbidden without a TRADER BOOKING The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to confiscate such articles for infringement of this condition.
17. The purchase of any Show Ticket shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction to the English courts
18. A Challenge 21 policy with run on all Alcohol sales, please ensure you bring valid ID.
19. For fire safety reasons no Chinese Lanterns of any kind are permitted on the event site.
20. Flags on poles are only permitted in the campsite and public car park.
21. Drones are NOT permitted unless by prior arrangement with the organisor and a valid CAA Certificate and Drone Insurance is provided.
By entering my details I agree to receiving emails from the Organiser and their Group Companies.